Second Chances Girl - a Miami family and lifestyle blog!: One-Stop Holiday Shopping at Radio Shack #MC

Monday, December 16, 2013

One-Stop Holiday Shopping at Radio Shack #MC

Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for RadioShack. I received a gift card to facilitate a shopping trip and promotional item as a thank you for participating.


I have alot of children and tech-hungry teenagers on my gifting list this year. I hate running store to store so I was so pleased to find my One-Stop Holiday Shopping spot, RadioShack! RadioShack has recently updated most of their stores. Holiday shoppers will be the first to check out the new updated interiors, signage and great inventory selection. By the end of 2013, Radio Shack will have made improvements to more than 4,300 stores across the nation. 


As soon as I arrived, I was greeted by the staff and asked if I needed help. I told them that I was just looking around and they left me alone to wander. Seriously, no hounding! It was calm and serene shopping. Since Adrian was with me, of course we gravitated toward the toys.


I loved the toy selection at Radio Shack. It had cool DIY model toys and R/C cars and helicopters. RadioShack also carries the new R/C Quadro Bot that is on my brother's and JC's Christmas Wish Lists this year!


Adrian got so excited when he saw these walkie-talkies. He has been asking for walkie-talkies for a while and as soon as he saw these, all I heard was "SANTA HAS TO BRING ME THIS! TAKE A PICTURE SO HE KNOWS WHICH ONES!" Oh childhood innocence. Let's just say, I went back to Radio Shack and someone will be getting a surprise Christmas morning. 

Got tech-hungry teenagers on your list? This is not the Radio Shack from the past. The newly updated Radio Shack carries the newest tablets, cell phones, headphones, accessories, all the fun techy gadgets your kid wants and at great prices too.

Check out their new Speaker Wall! This wall is an interactive display in Radio Shack's new concept stores where customers can play music on a selected speaker to see how it sounds compared to other speakers. 

Source

Also, as a bonus for shopping at Radio Shack this holiday, they are offering HOLIDAY CASH! You get $10 Holiday Cash for every $50 you spend. Who doesn't like to get bonuses for gifts you are going to buy anyway?

Just in case you were wondering, I bought the walkie-talkies for Adrian, an R/C Camaro for a friend's son, a personal radio for my mom and SkullCandy headphones for my nieces and nephews. I was in and out in under an hour, got my Holiday cash and didn't have to deal with crowds! Now that's my kind of shopping!

Do you still have gifts to buy? Make sure to stop by your nearest RadioShack. You will be impressed by all they have to offer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

You might also like: