Second Chances Girl - a Miami family and lifestyle blog!: Yay! A Liebster!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Yay! A Liebster!

Hello! This weekend, Carica from Proper Honey nominated me for a Liebster Award! YAY! Thank you, thank you, thank you Carica! I was so excited, I mean who doesn't like awards?


For those who don't know, The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.  What is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

The rules for receiving the Liebster are as follows:

So 11 Facts About Me:
1. I wear sunglasses ALL THE TIME when I'm outside. That's why most pictures of me you will see with glasses on.
2. I do my nails once a week. Oh and I do my own manicures and pedicures.
3. I wear Men's watches.
4. I enjoy doing laundry. It's my stress reliever.
5. I'm a Target girl all the way!
6. I'm an organized mess. Please don't move things from where I placed them.
7. I'm addicted to Pinterest. I go on Pinterest EVERY NIGHT before bed. 
8. My favorite color is red.
9. I love Pop-Tarts, brown sugar are my favorite.
10. I never stick to the "list." Most of the time I leave it at home.
11. I'm obsessed with Jackie Kennedy Onassis and Martha Stewart.

11 Questions from my nominator, Carica:

1.    What is your favorite pastime? 
        My favorite pastime is reading. Nothing beats reading, it could be a book I had read several times or a    new novel. 
2.    If you could re-do any age, what age would it be?
       I would re-do 21. I would've had more fun and traveled more. 
3.    If you were  stranded on an island, what is the one thing you couldn't do without?
       SUNGLASSES!!! I could figure out the rest....
4.    What is your guilty pleasure?
       Chocolate chip cookies. Seriously, why are they so delicious?
5.    What is one thing you've done once, but would like to do again?
       Have a child. I want to have more children
6.    Favorite song or artist?
       Madonna
7.    When is the last time you went on a vacation, without work or kids?
       To the bahamas when I graduated high school... (a long time ago)....I need an adult vacation!
8.    Do you have a reality show must see?
       I'm not really into reality shows, I like scripted shows like Big Bang Theory
9.    If you could have one super power, what would it be?
       Ability to Fly, I would fly all around the world
10.   Why do you blog?
       I blog because I have always wanted to tell my stories. It's also a good way to meet fellow moms that are going through the same adventures as I am and can provide support we all need. 
11.    How many hours a day or week, do you commit to blogging? 
        I commit anywhere from 25 to 30 hours a week to blogging. It's alot considering I work full-time but I enjoy every minute of it!


And now I nominate:
Abigail @ Mama Unabridged
Jennifer @ A Class of Sass
Ashley & Kimber @ The Pinning Mama

This is completely voluntary. Please do not stress out over it. If you do participate, please share so I can check out your answers and get to know a little more about you!

My 11 Questions to the Nominees:
1. What is your dream vacation destination?
2.What is your favorite family tradition?
3. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
4. What is your favorite quote?
5. Who is your hero?
6. If you had thirty minutes of free time, what would you do?
7. Do you believe in second chances?
8. Why do you blog?
9. Do you believe you have found your passion in life? If not, what are you waiting for?
10. What is the one thing you wish for your children? If you don't have children, then for any young child in your life.
11. Do you consider yourself happy?


Once again, thanks Carica and I look forward to reading all the nominee's answers!


2 comments:

  1. Hiya, angel! Much like you, I enjoy housework as a DE-stressor. My preferred chore is vacuuming. I can vacuum like nobody's business! :)

    Thank you for nominating me -- you're the sweetest! I was nominated once or twice before and I wrote my responses here: http://allmyhappyendings.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ida! This is my second nomination. I am reading thru the instructions right now...

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

You might also like: